Treatment with orthodontics generally involves straightening the teeth. Your upper and bottom teeth may be aligned and straightened with the help of orthodontic therapy. In addition to this, it fixes any issues that you may have with your bite, such as an underbite, a deep overbite, or an open bite. This may be accomplished by any one of a number of distinct approaches, the right one for you being chosen contingent upon your unique preferences and requirements. Today, braces installment singapore has become extremely popular.
Types of Braces
- Metallic Braces
The traditional approach is the application of metal braces to a patient’s teeth in order to finally achieve dental alignment as well as a beautiful bite and smile.
- Ceramic Braces
Ceramic braces include braces that are tooth-colored. During the therapy, this will not draw as much attention to itself and will be more inconspicuous.
Issues with alignment front six teeth in the upper and lower jaw are the only ones that can be addressed by C-Fast. These are the teeth that are often shown when a person smiles. They are referred to as the “Social Six” in the industry. It is a rapid and efficient way of addressing mild to moderate alignment difficulties that are affecting these teeth. These teeth are affected by these alignment issues. Because of the use of brackets that match the colour of the teeth and wires that are white, it is very unobtrusive.
Reasons for seeking braces:
- You have a packed mouth full of teeth.
- You have an uneven or crooked grin overall.
- There are gaps in between several of your teeth.
- Your teeth stick out quite a bit.
- You have an inconsistent bite (specifically conditions like having a deep overbite or an under bite)
- You have distinct concerns that are connected to the postures of your jaw (for instance, a retrognathic jaw or a protrusive)
- In the event that you are self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth and grin.